Black Rock Resort’s spectacular Vancouver Island location and picturesque resort setting is perfectly suited to a wide range of social events in Ucluelet, BC. Black Rock Oceanfront Resort provides a unique group setting that fosters magical memories, team building and creativity. Perfect for retreats, incentives, brainstorming and strategic planning our spectacular natural setting will inspire, and will allow your group to connect and refocus.
Black Rock serves as a spectacular West Coast getaway to reconnect with family, friends and colleagues – perfect for reunions, celebrations, family gatherings and group retreats. Bring your book club, social club, wine club, athletic team, office and girlfriends to Black Rock Oceanfront Resort in Ucluelet, BC. Whether you enjoy kayaking, hiking, surfing, or sharing food and wine, we’ll come up fun and interesting activities for your group at the resort or on Vancouver Island. Our suites provide a peaceful retreat for family gatherings, social groups, team building and creativity workshops.
Relaxation and Celebration or Strategic Planning and Brainstorming, our location and well appointed facilities will make your next corporate event a success. For your next retreat include surfing, hiking, kayaking or whale watching and finish off your day with outstanding cuisine made by our fabulous culinary team. Black Rock Oceanfront Resort in Ucluelet, BC will create an event that will be remember for years to come.
Creativity & Wellness Groups
Our storm watching and whale watching seasons are perfect times to host a creativity or health & wellness event at Black Rock Oceanfront Resort. The wild beauty of these seasons in Ucluelet, BC provides inspiration for writers, artists and wellness groups to create, rejuvenate, and recharge in a breathtaking coastal environment.
Ucluelet Group Activities
- Visit Pacific Rim National Park – hike and explore beaches of the Pacific West Coast.
- Hike the Wild Pacific Trail – Accessible from Black Rock Resort
- Amazing Harbor & Broken Group Islands tours departing from downtown Ucluelet
- Fishing – Group or private fishing charters in Ucluelet and Tofino
- Visit Hot Springs Cove – Take a boat or float plane from Tofino to this natural spring
- Biking – Explore Ucluelet the natural way – Bike rentals in town
- Beachcombing – Explore local beaches for sea treasures at low tide
- Surfing – Put on a wetsuit and ride the wild West Coast waves – Lessons & gear rentals throughout Ucluelet & Tofino
- Shopping – Find unique West Coast art, souvenirs, and clothing in downtown Ucluelet or Tofino
- Ucluelet Aquarium – Experience an amazing underwater world
- Nature Cruising & Whale Watching – Spot gray whales, humpback whales, orcas, sea lions, eagles and bears – morning, afternoon and sunset tours
- Golf – Tee off at Long beach Golf Course – Check for tee off times and seasonal events!
For more information, please contact:
Martina Morgan, Sales & Marketing Manager