133 Gorgeous Suites. A once in a lifetime experience.
Vancouver Island’s most awe-inspiring oceanfront resort, Black Rock Resort offers a spectacular escape from the ordinary in Ucluelet, BC. Experience a Vancouver Island vacation at Black Rock Resort for winter storm watching, spring whale watching, summer adventures or a romantic fall retreat. With breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean and rainforest, our comfortable suites offer a magical perspective to Vancouver Island’s rugged West Coast… any time of year!
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort offers 133 comfortable and contemporary studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites, including our Wild Pacific Trail suites, in a picturesque oceanfront resort setting. With floor-to-ceiling windows featuring pacific nature views, our suites feature fine décor with wood and stone accents that surround you in natural elegance enhanced by the drama of the seascape and Canada’s Wild West Coast.
Whether you desire a romantic retreat or a family getaway, our high-style suites offer a peaceful sanctuary for all travelers. Our suites are also pet friendly!
Check In Time: 4 pm
Check Out Time: 11 am
Pawsitively Pet Friendly
Travel with your pet and enjoy your Ucluelet getaway with the whole family. Black Rock Oceanfront Resort welcomes pets to stay in selected pet-friendly suites. All pets must be pre-registered at the time of your reservation
About Pets At Black Rock Resort
- A $25 pet fee applies per night, up to a maximum of $50.00, please mention that you are bringing your pet with you at the time of booking so that we can accommodate our furry friends.
- Pet owners are to be fully responsible for their pets during their stay: please keep on a leash at all times, pick up after your pet and refrain from leaving them alone in your suite if possible.
- We provide dog amenities.
- There is a dog wash station located outside the main lodge building and a doggy bag dispenser.
- We are located in a dog’s paradise! Located beside the resort is Big Beach. A great location for fetching sticks, chasing a ball and playing with other dogs. Also adjacent to the resort is access to the Wild Pacific Trail. An easy walking trail with stunning ocean views and ancient rainforest trees. Ask Guest Services for one of our local maps that includes the many other beaches and trails to be discovered with your pet.
Pet Friendly Photographer: Kevin Bradshaw of Hello Nature